Monday, February 1, 2016

Top Ten Fictional BFFs

  I don’t know about you guys, but I personally love reading and watching fictional best friends.  They’re amazing, and a whole lot of fun to watch interact.  I especially love writing about pairs of friends.  I think it sprouts from the joy I’ve always had of having friends- but then, who doesn’t love having friends?
  Anyways, this week I’m giving you guys a list of my top ten favorite fictional best friends.  And just a side note, I did not realize until after I compiled the list that all of them were from tv shows or movies.    Have fun reading them, and hopefully you’ll recognize a few of them.  
  1. Merry and Pippin 
  2. Sherlock and John
  3. Fred and George
  4. The Doctor and Amy
  5. The Doctor and Donna

  6. Merlin and Arthur
  7. Harry and Ron
  8. Harry and Hermione
  9. The Doctor and the Tardis
  10. Frodo and Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment