Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bedtime Movie Tag

I'm sorry for missing these last few weeks, but I've been busy.  But now, my posts will resume as normal (hopefully).  This is the Bedtime Movie Tag.  Over at Hayden Wand's blog, she said the first five people to comment was tagged, and I was the fifth to comment, so I am now obliged to answer the questions.  Without further ado, here are the questions and answers.

1. A movie that kept you up all night
Back in June my friend and I planned a Lord of the Rings and Hobbit marathon.  We watched The Hobbit movies in about eight hours, and didn't go to sleep until two o'clock.  Then the next night we stayed up the entire night to watch the Lord of the Rings movies.  That was a lot of fun.

2. A movie that made you scared to sleep
Passion of the Christ.  I probably would be fine with it now, but I watched it when I was ten years old, so you can imagine the frightened state I was in for the next week or so.  The kids in the movie scared me.

3. A movie that made you go to sleep
I've never fallen asleep to a movie.  But once, when I was really young, I was very tired, and fell asleep watching Robots.

4. A movie that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of it's release
I have been waiting for a year for Mockingjay 2 to come out.  The first night I watched Mockingjay 1, I was definitely tossing and turning over the cliffhanger.  So no, it's not out yet.  But I'm still tossing and turning from the anticipation as the release date draws closer.

5. A movie that had your dream boyfriend/girlfriend ship of two movies
I don't really do the shipping business.  I've never found interest.

6. A movie that would be your worst nightmare to live in
That's a no brainer.  The Hunger Games.

7. A movie that reminds you of nighttime
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.  It's nighttime throughout most of the movie anyways, and very climatic and sad to add to the whole feel.

8. A movie that has a nightmarish cliffhanger
Either, Mockingjay part 1, or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1.  The cliffhanger in Mockingjay is very freaky (especially if you watch it in theaters), but the cliffhanger for Harry Potter is very terrifying, and definitely leaves you at a cliff.

9. A movie that you actually dreamed about
I have never dreamed of a movie, unfortunately.  My friend has always had dreams of whatever book/movie she's into at the moment, and quite frankly, I've been very jealous of her being able to do that.

10. A movie monster that you wouldn't want to find under your bed
The little kids from Passion of the Christ, or the orcs from Lord of the Rings.

Now I must tag five people in this.  Thus, I tag Audrey MurrayMoriah JayneHannah WilliamsKatelyn Atwood, and Annie Durret.

No comments:

Post a Comment