Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!  So, this week I wanted to do a post to celebrate thanksgiving- obviously.  However, I didn’t want to do the usual alphabetical list of what I’m thankful for- I was getting a little bored after four years.  So, as I was trying to decide what I was going to do instead, I happened to run into one of my main characters, Milonee.  After cracking a joke, she asked what I was doing, and I answered that I was trying to figure out what to do for my next post.  Then Milonee came up with the brilliant idea to ask my characters (including herself) from Dawns Rise what they were most thankful for.  So, after asking her, I went out and asked the seven of my characters, what they were most thankful for.  And here are their answers:

Milonee, what are you most thankful for?
  Thank you for asking.  I am thankful for many things, Race, my parents, Almighty, but you know, if I had to choose one… It would probably be just my family.  Extended family, and immediate.  Despite the fact, that I only get to see them once a year for two months, I still feel like I have a very good relationship with them, especially Race.  Anyways, thanks for asking, and you are so very welcome for the idea.  *smile*

Darrilynn, what are you most thankful for?
  I guess I’m thankful for my mom.  After, my dad… died, my mom and I grew pretty close.  And that pretty much sums up my entire life.

Devon, what are you most thankful for?
  Almighty’s forgiveness.  I would be in a whole lot of trouble if He had never forgiven me for my wrong doings.

Race, what are you most thankful for?
  I’m most thankful for Milonee.  I have the best big sister in the world!  It’s always so boring without her!  The two months a year I get to see her, is the highlight of my life!  Also, I guess I’m pretty excited for the new baby sibling.  I’ve always been the youngest, so it will be weird, but I can’t wait to meet him or her.  

Terissa, what are you most thankful for?
  My home.  And I want to go back.

Kellen, what are you most thankful for?
  The ability that I have to practice with my war axe.  I know it will come within great use someday.

Tylen, what are you most thankful for?
  That we have Almighty to protect us.  And that he knows best, even when it seems to our folly minds that he is cruel.  I pray that we will all come to the Father someday.

There you have it!  I hope you enjoyed that.  Thank you for reading, and happy thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment