Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Realm Walkers Notice

  Wow, it’s been a couple of weeks since I’ve posted on here.  There is a reason, one that I can’t fully explain, and I don’t know if I completely understand, but there is a reason.  I plan to have a post hopefully explaining it in a couple of weeks.  But for now, I am addressing the lack of Realm Walker posts there have been since March.  Well, I can assure that Ellie had a valid and legit reason for not being able to write her post in April.  As for me… I don’t.  Except for the reason I will explain in a couple of weeks.  And I’ve been planning to catch up, but I’ve been really busy.  Today, I finally have time to sit down and catch up on the three missing Realm Walkers story, but I came across a problem.
  You see, my family has been in the process of selling, buying, and moving since back in February, and in the midst of this we’ve slowly been packing.  Well, we’ve finally moved out, but we can’t move into the house we’re buying for another couple weeks, so we’ve been living out of duffel bags.  And I thought I had a few writing stuff in this bag- one of the items being mine and Ellie’s Realm Walkers notebook (complete with all of our outlines and plans for Addy and Thacia for the next while).  Unfortunately, I found out this morning, that I accidentally packed that book away.  Yeah, huge bummer.  

  So, Realm Walkers is at a stand still for now until my family moves into our new house.  Hopefully, that’s soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment