Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Twelve Dawns Rise

I am in the process of creating a story titled, Twelve Dawns Rise at the moment.  It's of a fifteen year old teenager who's name is Darrilynn Barker.  Well, her real name is Darrilynn of Flame, but she doesn't know this.  Because she was taken away from the world she was born into, and thrown into our world as a tiny baby.  She lives here for fifteen years living with her adoptive mom in Sedona, Arizona.  Then one day, she travels back to the world she never knew, and begins her adventure on the Elemental Island.
   The spark for this story appeared in my mind  a year ago.  I practically forced the story onto myself, because I had just received a new pen and notebook, and I desired to use them badly.  When it did come to me, it was much different then it is now.  It was supposed to begin with an event a little like the Hunger Games.  The Elemental Island started out as an invisible island in the Atlantic ocean of this world, and Darrilynn lived all her life on the Elemental Island.  In fact, her name was not Darrilynn in the beginning.  Originally Twelve Dawns Rise was going to be made into a ten paged story, but evolved into over a hundred pages.
   On the Elemental Island there are seven clans, one of them is extinct.  The clan which is extinct is Shades Forest.  It is dark and overgrown, and muddy, it's a cold and eery place.  And I was very excited when I was able to go into this place.  I was able to go into the Shades Forest last Sunday night.  I did not realize this at first glance, but when I did I became very ecstatic.  I have gone into there many times through the past years, and I never noticed how much it resembled till now.  I could almost hear the Shadows coming from behind me, but they probably were just the nutrea and cougars which were out there.
   I have enjoyed creating this story, and I hope you will enjoy when I give future updates on it.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, it sounds so cool! I need to get back to reading it! :D

    ReplyDelete